How do you get ready for a Reiki treatment? Well the good news is there really aren't any specific steps to getting ready. Here are some tips though:
- Don't drink caffeine a few hours before
- Keep well hydrated
- Try to avoid alcohol the night before
- Try to avoid smoking prior to your appointment
- Use the washroom before your treatment (but I have one here if you need it before, during or after!)
- Turn your phone off if possible
All of these steps will help ensure you arrive in a healthy physical and mental state, ready to receive healing. It will help if you are relaxed and able to turn your mind off and just focus on you!